The current maximum weight is 5kgs and items must be able to fit in a shoe box. Please also read our list of prohibited items before delivery.
L:38 cm x W:26 cm x H:16.5 cm.
|Extra Small||Earphones, hair clips, stationery, necklaces and earrings.|
|Small||Phones, body and hair creams, tops, belts.|
|Medium||Jackets, bed sheets|
- Label your parcels with the receiver's name, receiver's phone and the MeZIGO delivery point.
- Create a delivery order and schedule pickup or drop-off at our shop in Sawa Mall, Shop C8 along Moi Ave. Pickup is only available within the Nairobi CBD.
- The receiver will get an SMS notification once the parcel arrives at the delivery point and will have up to 3 business days to collect.
- You can track all deliveries through your account dashboard.
We have delivery points in Nairobi, Kiambu, Kajiado and Machakos. Share our delivery points mapping with your customers to start delivering efficiently.
Drop off your parcels at Sawa Mall, Moi Ave., 3rd Floor, Shop C8. Please note that we currently deliver from Nairobi.
9am-5pm, Mon-Sat. Always check a MeZIGO delivery point's operating hours to ensure proper time estimations for collection by your customers.
You pay for your delivery when creating your delivery order. Text/sms orders will pay to our M-Pesa Till: 519 2219.
We deliver for as low as Ksh.100 to delivery points within Nairobi.
Other charges apply to other cities/town and Mashinani as in our pricing policy.
You can track through your account dashboard. You may also email, call/text us for inquiries.
We have an integrated messaging system that notifies the parcel receiver of when and where to collect their parcel.
Up to 3 working days.
After 15 days, uncollected parcels shall be discarded.
Safety & Security
- Theft - We employ a tracking mechanism to ensure every parcel is tracked from drop-off to collection by your customer.
- Breakage/Deformation - We have a protective rigid box to protect against this.
Drop off is every day during business hours. Please note that deliveries are done on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday by 5pm
We do deliveries every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday by 5pm. Drop off is every day during business hours.
Prohibited Items & Returns
- Bulk items (e.g Duvets).
- Fragile items (e.g Flower vases).
- Live animal, Human remains and Ashes.
- Wet foods (eg. fish stew).
- Drugs, Pesticides & Insecticides.
- Electrical and electronic devices e.g Phones.
- Packages above 5kg.
- Liquids above 100ml (eg. soda).
No. We currently do not handle returns from your receivers. We can however facilitate the delivery of a returned item at a the normal rate.